Since natural forces have not (yet) secured a replacement job for my Minister of Domestic Affairs, I’m forced to appeal to the supernatural and assume that the Spirits are angry with me for not yet having performed the appropriate Devouring Of The Soft Pink Bunnies ritual this year…so I’m devouring a package of pink “Peeps” bunnies. No doubt good fortune will finally swiftly follow…
Meanwhile, I’m poking around in patents and scientific papers, pondering a few different possible topics for the next post:
- More on the “Nathan System” of brewing, with reference to patents and the intended purpose thereof (and pondering how to construct a homebrew-scale “Hillbilly Biotech™” version thereof)
- Fermented foods and beverages review and request for ones I haven’t heard of yet
- Bad poetry
- The previously mentioned paper on getting yeast cells to eat themselves to death
- A post composed mainly of photographs of myself with no clothes
- The current collection of quasi-random scientific publications I’m wading through for fun
- Some computer-related nerdity
- Anything else
Please place your suggestions in the comments, I beg of you. Even if they are just long strings of profane threats of violence should I elect to post on [insert forbidden topic here].
2 thoughts on “What shall I do?!?”
I LOVE the photo you used for this post. I wonder if it’s possible to find a peep-shaped mold of some sort, or if they did it by hand… Because that would be FUN.
You ought to do a food-related post of some sort. Such as discussing the scientific aspects of those ginger cookies that I’m never going to get. 🙂
How about beer – beer is food, isn’t it?
But I haven’t actually forgotten the cookies, either.