I actually have a number of potential blog topics lined up now, and I can’t decide which one to do next…
- “What I Learned In School Today: The Burden of Proof for Art Historians is Somewhat Lower Than For ‘Harder’ Sciences” (the Trois-Freres “Sorcerer”)
- “What I Learned In School Today: Socrates Thinks Shrinkwrap Licenses Are Good”
- Why Microbial Fuel Cells Work
- What’s a “Clone Library”? (Since I’m trying to make one…)
- Attention Getting Ploys for the Blog (should I promise to drink a cup of Lysogeny Broth when I reach 25 active readers?…)
- What I Would Do With “Blogging Scholarship” Money (build my Hillbilly Biotech lab, and blog it.)
- The Office of Technology Assessment Is Not Enough (arrogant amateur policy thoughts…)
- What I Want To Be When I “Grow Up” (in a manner of speaking).
Anything in particular interest any of you regular or accidental (e.g. GoogleŽ-searchers) readers?
And, yes, I will follow through with the Lime JellOŽ experiment as promised soon.